The city of West Hollywood has some of the best dining options in Southern California and the dineL.A. The event is a great opportunity to explore the city’s many delicious and diverse culinary options as you sample selected menu items from participating restaurants at special fixed prices.
dinner L.A. begins Friday October 1, 2021 and ends Friday October 15, 2021. Diners keen to discover new culinary delights or enjoy the restaurants they already love will have a number of options to choose from in West Hollywood, including:
- Conservatory, 8289, boulevard Santa Monica
- EP & LP 603 N. Boulevard La Cienega
- Gracias Madre, 8905 avenue Melrose
- Granville West Hollywood, 8701 Boulevard Beverly
- Hugo’s, 8905 avenue Melrose
- Justin Queso’s Tex Mex Restaurant and Bar, 8917 Sunset Boulevard
- Bohemian, 8400, boulevard Santa Monica
- TessÃ©, 8500 Sunset Boulevard
- WeHo Bistro, 1040 N. boul. La Cienega
Participating restaurants will offer fixed-price menus for lunch and / or dinner; no tickets or passes are required. A complete list of participating restaurants and their dineL.A. the menus are available online at www.discoverlosangeles.com/dineLA. Prices and meal times vary by restaurant and exclude drinks, taxes and tips.
The City of West Hollywood is implementing COVID-19 vaccine verification requirements for customers and staff of covered businesses, which includes establishments where food or beverages are served indoors. As of October 7, 2021, proof of one dose for clients 18 years of age and over is required for admission to interior areas; As of November 4, 2021, full proof of vaccination for clients 18 years of age and older is required for admission to interior areas. For details, visit the Vaccine Verification Requirements website information page posted at www.weho.org/coronavirus.